© Elder Dorn J.B. Walker September 11, 2014
911 USA PATRIOT
It’s an emergency! It is time to Unite and Strengthen Ambassadors by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism!
In my previous life, I was privileged to be one of the founding employees of the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security. I remember the day, vividly, when the Lord placed on my heart the need to start a bible study and prayer meeting with other believers in Homeland Security. This group was formed shortly after my agency merged with other agencies from all over the federal government. The one thing we had in common was our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and our desire for our God to intervene in the affairs of our country and world. Our foundational scripture for this group was Psalm 127:1 (b) “Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.” (NIV) Week after week we met and prayed. We never stopped believing that God would intervene.
Here we are today– many years later on this 13th anniversary of September 11th. What is God saying to us as a body of believers? It is still an emergency and there is a definitive war going on. Can you see the real war? Where do you stand? I don’t know about you –but I am in it to win it! I Corinthians 15:57 says: Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus. All we should see is Victory—we should live, breathe, walk, talk, act, react, speak, and preach, whatever the case–VICTORY! Amen.
I Corinthians 15:46 says: However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. Very early in my Spiritual walk the Lord showed me the direct correlation between what is going on in our world, environment, and our community to what is really going on behind the scene in the spiritual world. As we all remember that grave day, September 11, 2001 (May God bless, comfort, and restore everyone directly affected—who may have suffered the loss of a loved one). But, may God truly restore and deliver the Body of Christ from the spirit of Fear and from the doorway that it opened for other demonic activities that came over our nation and world as never before on that day. II Timothy 1:7 says: “For God did not give us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (NKJV) Also, Isaiah 12:2 says: Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid” (NKJV). To “Trust” is to have cheerful or hopeful endurance, constancy, patience, confidence. The opposite of “trust “is to have despair, hopelessness, and gloom. When we truly “trust” God, we will encourage ourselves in the Lord and not second guess ourselves based on our circumstances. We will stand firm and wait patiently for our change. Trust will always cause us to press forward even when we cannot hear or see God.
As the spirit of fear came upon our nation and the world on 9/11, we must come to realize that the demonic dark spiritual world is real and Terrorists did strike on that day. What we saw in the natural was a manifestation of a dark spiritual side that entered America and the rest of the world. We must ask ourselves as Ambassadors of God’s Kingdom. Where am I spiritually and what is up with me? In Psalm 18, David declared that God first delivered him and then made him a deliverer. In verse 37, David said: “I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. Verse 50 says: Great deliverance He gives to His king and shows mercy to his anointed….This means that we, Ambassadors, MUST GET RADICAL in the Kingdom of God. The enemy is not playing. his goal is to wipe us out. John 10:10 tells us that the enemy comes to steal, kill, and to destroy…But Jesus said: I have come that you may have Life, and that you may have it more abundantly.
The question on 9/11 is: Are we yet delivered so that we could bring deliverance to this lost and dying world? We need to implement our USA PATRIOT and ACT. All over the world, the Body of Christ needs to Act by uniting and strengthening Ambassadors by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism. Woe unto us if we are trying to fight a spiritual war by natural means. If we are truly delivered, then it is the will of God that we bring deliverance to others. Ephesians 2:1-2 (Amplified) say: “And you [He made alive], when you were dead (slain) by [your] trespasses and sins. In which at one time you walked [habitually], You were following the course and fashion of this world [were under the sway of the tendency of the present age], following the prince of the power of the air, [you were obedient to and under the control of] the [demon] spirit that still constantly works in the sons of disobedience [the careless, the rebellious, and the unbelieving, who go against the purposes of God]. Verses 4 and 5 go on to say (Amplified): “But God—so rich is He in His mercy! Because of and in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us, Even when we were dead (slain) by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ: [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for] it is by grace ( His favor and mercy which you did not deserve) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation)”.
Today, as we reflect on Terrorism, we must realize that the real enemy we are pursuing is made up of 12 strong men. These strongmen do come to live with us believers if we let them in. They dwell with us and destroy us if we refuse to stay delivered and do not become radical in the Kingdom as we enforce God’s authority here in the earth. Today, once and for all—Let us be delivered so that we could bring deliverance to others. Let us know and defeat the 12 STRONGMEN UNDER WHOM ALL DEMONIC ACTIVITY EXISTS. In Matthew 28:18, Jesus says: …All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth…go therefore…WE MUST ENFORCE GOD’S AUTHORITY HERE ON EARTH AS BELIEVERS OF CHRIST. Luke 10:19 says: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Matthew 16:19 (Amplified) says: I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind (declare to be improper and unlawful) on earth must be what is already bound in heaven: and whatever you loose (declare lawful) on earth must be what is already loosed in heaven. Mark 16: 17 …In My name they will cast out demons.
If you experience any signs of these 12 strongmen listed below—cast them out and declare God’s deliverance, grace, and salvation over your life. Take up your tools and intercept and obstruct the enemy—the real terrorist.
1. SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY – manifests by Rage, Anger, and Suspicion, Murder, Revenge, Vengeance (Numbers 5:11-14 Spirit of Jealousy). We see this just by turning on the news…Gang violence and other types of killings. Rage…of individuals snapping and killing thoughtlessly (Not just in a physical sense—Our (hurt — emotional) actions may also kill the dreams, ambitions, and excitement within us and in others.
2. LYING SPIRIT – manifest by all religious spirits. This is a fake spirit that manifests with fake tongues…may sound high pitch and babbling etc…actions of the person is to make others think that they know God – you may think that the person is of God unless you can discern otherwise. The religious spirit is a very filthy spirit. It is a stubborn, controlling and forceful spirit. Often manifests as always right—people don’t feel comfortable around this person if you are not in their clicks. This person always says “God says”… The person with the religious spirit is a little batty and crazy. (Jeremiah 23:14-16. Ezekiel 24:9-12).
3. FAMILIAR SPIRIT – I Samuel 28:7. This is the spirit of divination. These people act holy and as though they know the future…Astrology, fortune telling, etc…Deut. 18: 10,-12. All the psychic little places we see everywhere and the witchcraft that dominates the TV and movies. And people who conduct séances…etc…The stories of dead loved ones reappearing THIS IS A DEMONIC SPIRIT AND IT IS NOT OF GOD!
4. PERVERT SPIRIT – READ Isaiah 19:14, Prov. 14:2 this includes all forms of lust. Prov. 23:33. This person lives a lie. Acts 13:10. The person twists the word to fit their lifestyle. This spirit controls all homosexuality. It hates God and causes people to live a lie. It is a very convincing spirit. Everything the person says is a lie. This is one of the strongest demons because it uses the bible prove it is right.
5. SPIRIT OF WHOREDOM – manifest by prostitution, idolatry, people bound to ALL TYPES OF HABITS…soap operas and TV shows etc.. Hosea 4:12 Ezekiel 16:28-39
6. SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS – Isaiah 61: 3 manifests by despair and gloominess, grief, hopelessness, rejection. This spirit also comes from emotional abuse. Many are becoming despondent because of the crushing cares of this word and are literally losing their minds …through this spirit of heaviness.
7. SPIRIT OF INFIRMITY – Luke 13:11 This includes all sickness and diseases…this spirit is dominating as the well being of our country and others are going downhill…in many cases because of the greed of other men trying to make money …overdose of prescription drugs…toxic food systems etc….There are many cases of Doctors being arrested for overdosing and illegally prescribing medications.
8. DEAF AND DUMB SPIRIT – Mark 9:17-25 manifests by epilepsy, seizures, anorexia (refusing to eat) suicide, and lunacy. People are going crazy and insane everywhere…Parents are killing their own children etc..Matt. 17: 14, 15
9. SPIRIT OF FEAR – II Timothy 1:7 manifested by Torment, Terror, inferiority, phobias (height, dark etc…). This spirit causes nightmares. Job 4:14
10. SPIRIT OF PRIDE–(Proverbs 16:18) Fighting, contention. Proverbs 13:10, Prov. 21:24. Self Righteousness and a person who is controlling. (Lucifer was filled with this spirit of pride and was eternally sent to hell)
11. DEVIL OF BONDAGE Romans 8:15 manifests by all addictions (i.e. Drugs, sex, pornography, video gaming obsession etc…)
12. DEVIL OF ANTICHRIST – (I John 4:3, I John 2:18) manifest by all who are against Jesus Christ and nations that believe in Jesus Christ. This spirit is clearly on the rise. Many false religions are rising up while Christians seem to be shrinking back.
Again, unite and strengthen yourselves, Ambassador of God’s Kingdom and take the necessary steps to intercept and obstruct the real terrorist. satan is defeated. JESUS IS ALIVE AND HE IS LORD!